BESTPREIS-GARANTIE FÜR DIREKTBUCHER
Holidays in Sölden. Apartment in Ötztal.
All important details and prices for your holiday in the mountains of Tirol can be found at a glance here
Fancy a holiday in Sölden at the heart of Ötztal? At your SunAlpin holiday apartment you will spend your holiday high above the valley floor. We have summarized everything worth knowing and important information especially for you - so that nothing stands in the way of your perfect time out in the Tirolean mountains.
- APARTMENT NEDERKOGEL
- APARTMENT KREUZKOGEL
- APARTMENT SÖLDENKOGEL
- APARTMENT BRUNNENKOGEL
- APARTMENT GRIESSKOGEL
FOR 2 – 6 PERSONS, APPROX. 85 M2
Grieskogel apartment inspires with its far-reaching views and cozy, modern living comfort on the second floor. Alpine design merges with the majestic mountain panorama right in front of your window and ensures pure mountain feeling - from the first moment.
- APARTMENT GAISLACHKOGEL
General price information
- The prices listed include legal taxes and are per apartment and day.
- The resort tax amounts to € 3.50 per person per day all year round.
- Children under the age of 15 do not pay the resort tax.
- Offers are subject to availability.
Advance payment, payment & deposit
- A deposit of 40% is required to secure the reservation.
- The remaining amount can be transferred in advance or paid in cash on the day of arrival in Sölden.
- We reserve the right to collect a deposit of € 150.00 per apartment on the day of your arrival.
Check-in & Check-out
- Check-in is possible from 3.00 pm onwards. If your apartment is ready for occupancy earlier, you can also check in earlier. Otherwise, you are welcome to leave your luggage here with us in the meantime.
- On the day of departure, we kindly ask you to leave your apartment by 9.00 am at the latest. You are of course welcome to store your luggage in a room provided.
- You can cancel free of charge up to 3 months prior to arrival.
- From 3 months to 1 month prior to arrival, the cancellation fee is 40%.
- From 1 month to 1 week, it is 70% and if you cancel in the last week prior to arrival we charge 100% of the booking price.
- Further details can be found in the General Terms & Conditions of the Hotel Industry (provided by WKO).
- We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. More information can be found here.